Approach & Solution
- Monitoring systems for the production environment.
- Software infrastructures for the acquisition of data from heterogeneous and distributed sources, as well as their transfer to the cloud to process them in real time.
- On the definition of a new paradigm of advanced sensorization.
- A structure capable of facilitating the control and real-time monitoring of Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) within the factory, using low-power wireless sensors as well as robust communication protocols, characterized by low latency.
- Solutions for energy saving.
- Real-time communication modules between human operators and robots.
- App for wearable devices that already exist or that need to be designed from scratch.
Evolution of industrial processes and better monitoring
Better interconnection of different machines, sensors and devices
Enhancement of data from production
Process performance Innovation
IoT AI & Advanced Analytics
Research & Innovation