Smart Energy & Utilities
Approach & Solution
- Transforming Critical Energy Infrastructures in Cyber-Physical Systems to manage the effects of potential cyber and physical threats.
- Managing infrastructure security through a specific life cycle analysis model.
- Training staff to identify threats and act in case of emergencies.
- Combine security devices and technologies (e.g. fixed sensors, drones, advanced video surveillance, etc.) to identify cyber and physical threats, mitigate incidents and respond to emergencies
- Provide a "Human-In-The-Loop" approach, leveraging Blockchain to track and safely register every operation and interaction between workers and infrastructures. In this way it will ensure high reliability and complete information.
Effective detection of physical and cyber threats
Incident mitigation and rapid response to emergencies
Solid tracking of operations through blockchain
Research & Innovation