Approach & Solution
- Data Source Discovery Engine: finds potential data sources available on the web.
- Device Manager: allows to register and manage IoT devices with different protocols: HTTP, CoAP, MQTT,etc.
- City Data Work Space: stores and manages data from different sources.
- Data mash up Editor: allows to harmonize data regardless to their sources.
- Open Innovation Area: allows cities stakeholders to interact through co-creation processes.
- APIs Portal: allows the interaction with the Digital Enabler platform via Open API.
- Dashboard Manager and Presenter: allows the design and creation of reusable dashboards useful to visualize, correlate and analyze data supporting the decision-making process.
- Citizen Data Vault: allows to manage personal data in compliance with EU GDPR.
- Mock-up Editor: allows fast prototyping and APP deployment.
Our cloud platform named "Digital Enabler" is the main outcome of the project. It has been used in the following cities: • Antwerp - Managing urban traffic congestion. • Copenhagen - Integrating IoT sensor networks to combine real-time mobility and air quality data with the aim to produce reliable insights for city planners and citizens. • Helsinki - Environmental Monitoring in the new smart district of Jätkäsaari, with the aim to increase the degree of innovation, to enable stakeholders through data collection and to develop a variety of completely new data-driven services for citizens.
AI & Advanced Analytics
Our Products & Other Technologies
Research & Innovation