Smart Energy & Utilities
Approach & Solution
- Implement the company’s new information system.
- Renew the business intelligence and CRM environments.
- Integrate key satellite systems.
- Digitise critical business processes.
- Build a positive experience for Liquigas’ final customers.
- Designed the architectural landscape of information systems.
- Supported the deployment of the architectural design.
- Reviewed critical business processes across the different project platforms.
- Carried out system set up, customer management, interface reporting.
- Delivered various environments and software solutions.
- Ensured post go-live support.
More efficient Customer Service processes
Adaptation to tax regulations for the marketing of products
New architecture for more efficient management
Compliance with requirements defined by Parent Company
Cost cutting Innovation Process performance
AI & Advanced Analytics
Engineering Enterprise eXcellence Center SAP Engineering Energy & Utilities Business Unit Engineering D.HUB