Approach & Solution
- Fast and easy 3D layout of the plant: direct access to process and product information and easy assignment to operators in the workplace.
- Import of data directly from analyses of the main system.
- Support for multiple production scenarios in order to study a more efficient alternative planning configuration.
- Advanced visual analysis to test the production line in different conditions, such as particular production mixes, different production rates and product variations.
- Automatic creation of macrocycle sheets and CrossSheet documents.
- Advanced analysis of low added value activities for identifying critical workplaces and defining best practices.
- KPIs for highlighting display problems with respect to planning.
Reduction of hardware/software costs through 3D
More sharing of information
Higher analysis detail
Reduced risk of human errors
Improved production planning and line balancing
Training time and cost reduction
Process performance Cost-cutting
Engineering proprietary products & other technologies
Engineering Automotive Business Unit Engineering Manufacturing and Automation Competence Center