Digital Media & Communication
Approach & Solution
- Service quality: IT processes needed to comply with market best practices in a way that could be measured and shared with the business functions.
- Application and technology infrastructure: moving from legacy solutions that are now obsolete (such as CRM, ERP, EAI and channels) towards reliable and flexible open architectures.
- IT expenditure: a cost reduction of at least 20%.
- To define a new organisational structure and (ITIL-compliant) IT processes that have maximised operational efficiency and the quality of business functions.
- To transform the client's technical architecture (in terms of computing, storage and network), thanks to a combination of updated technology and rationalised physical resources.
- To dispose of certain legacy systems and define a digital transformation programme that relies on innovative technological factors such as the cloud, omnichannel services and the centralised administration of products and services.
Costs reduced by 60% (on average)
Better measurements of effectiveness and efficiency
Innovative technologies for digital transformation
Our Products & Other Technologies
Sigma Systems, Open Source Technology (Hadoop, Camunda, Apache)
Engineering Telco & Media Business Unit Engineering D.HUB