Approach & Solution
- 96 operators.
- 180,000 tonnes of vegetables, fruit and citrus fruit traded in 2016.
- More than 4,000 tonnes of fish products traded each year from 2011 to 2016.
- Centralized management of season tickets, temporary permits, payment tariffs and electronic cards.
- Free-flow automated access control via UHF RFID card (for subscribers) and QR code (for non-subscribers).
- Digitalization of the issues and payment of permits from personnel at the counter, from automatic pay station, digital web and mobile channels.
- Sale and renewal of tickets and season tickets from the web and mobile app.
- Integration of third-party hardware and software thanks to development of APIs (Application Programming Interface).
- Reporting on financial data, field operations, activities at the counter, access log, etc.
Clear overall picture of vehicles individuals accesses
Ease mobility at peak times
High level of security for operators and users
More data on users for expanding the offer
New digital payment systems
Cost cutting Process performance
Cloud AI & Advanced Analytics IoT
Engineering proprietary products & other technologies
Kiunsys (Engineering Group)