Engineering: leader della Digital Transformation
Grace provides Chief Financial Officers, Chief Risk Officer and Chief Compliance Officer with the tools and information needed for bank governance, enabling:
- decision-making, with the utmost confidence;
- observing expected cut-offs;
- providing a common and certified information set to business structures, which will use it to run analyses and evaluations concerning on customers, processes and offering.
The main shared services supporting the various applications are:
- Data & Process Governance, which centrally manages the information and processes of the whole system. The tool allows customers to implement the models according to their specific needs, and guarantees parameterization through special impact-analysis functions;
- Data Quality Management, which guarantees the information quality and the analysis of improvement processes;
- Data Publisher, which allows the use of the information set towards the Customer Data Mart or the third-party applications, using Data & Process Governance and tracing the evolution of data and processes.