Engineering: leader della Digital Transformation
Big Data Governance (BDG) is an application infrastructure that allows, in our Client's Data Lake or Big Data, to:
- Manage granular and elementary data shared by different various information systems.
- Improve information quality.
- Solve the complexity of building structured information.
- Extend the uses of company information assets.
- Collect and normalize value-added information produced by vertical systems.
The main services are:
- Data Governance, centralizing information management of the whole system. The tool allows the client to implement models according to specific needs, ensuring parameterization through specific impact analysis functionalities.
- Data Quality Management, ensuring the quality of information and the analysis of improvement processes.