Engineering: leader della Digital Transformation
- Customer Centricity;
- Marketing-oriented Processes;
- On-Boarding of potential Clients;
- Specificity of National / Supranational Regulations;
- Worldwide Localization.
- identifying the "Acceptable, Suitable and Sustainable Products" that perfectly combine customer needs and the objectives of the Bank / Company, in compliance with current regulations (Mifid, IDD, PoG ...);
- combining the offering of proprietary and third-party products, connecting sales paths, enhancing the customer's centrality and maximizing profitability in the light of an institute's commercial strategies, the commissioning of the products placed and product performance;
- providing a set of common services to vertical placement modules, such as:
- integration of information supporting the sales process and the dialogue with core and referential systems;
- combined view of the product catalog, including proprietary and third party products;
- placement management of third party products;
- validation of regulatory compliance, specialized by product type.
With our Visage solution we have enabled the Intesa Sanpaolo Group to innovate user experience in interaction with customers, resulting in improved effectiveness and continuity. This has contributed to enriching relationship networks and therefore extending conversations with potential customers.
By analysing consumer characteristics and behaviours, new business automation technologies enable targeted pricing strategies to be introduced for banking products.