Engineering: leader della Digital Transformation
Public Transport becomes more accessible
VooS allows transport companies to trigger an efficient monitoring and reporting system for the services provided, which can interact with any existing system and allow an effective fleet management. It also provides a set of services for users that enable a better use of public transport through innovative multi-channel information systems.
How does VooS work?
- Integrates Moovit TimePro
- Real-time localization and monitoring
- Event and alarm management
- On-board system
- Multimodal localization and real-time monitoring
- Multi-channel communications (long & short range)
- Interaction with on-board systems, vehicle diagnostics and industrial equipment
- Display and announcement of the destination of the incoming vehicle
- Consultation of transit times at stops (planned and real-time) via Moovit mobile APP / Web Portal, Smart poles, PMV and multimedia kiosks, SMS
- Reading of service communications
The strength of integration Engineering – Moovit
The combination of Engineering’s development and integration capabilities and Moovit's solutions creates an innovative solution for the management of transport services. Moovit is the world’s # 1 App with + 865M users in 106 countries in +3200 cities, available in 45 languages and accessible to visually impaired / blind and people with walking disabilities. Engineering integrates Moovit's solutions to create a platform that guarantees unique functionalities and allows transport companies to derive value from the management system of their fleet.
FLEXIBILITY On-board system that can be installed on industrial equipment or mobile devices, also allows hybrid and quick activation set-ups INTEGRATION
- With existing peripherals or new solutions selected by the customer
- Native with WEB and Moovit APP