Founded in 1939 as a small manufacturing company with 20 employees, Agrati – today Agrati Group – is a leading multinational in fastening systems and components with 12 production sites, 5 logistics centers, more than 2,600 employees and over 650 million euro in turnover.
Agrati Group in brief:
- over 160,000 tonnes of steel purchased each year
- 850 new products every year
- 8% investments in innovation and technology
- 8 billion pieces produced
- over 65 million cars in the world mount Agrati products.
In constant growth, the Agrati Group has identified the following drivers as critical success factors in the coming years:
- geographic expansion
- standardization of the business processes of Group companies
- greater integration, efficiency and visibility of processes, both internal and external to the Group.
These objectives require a redesign of business support structures in order to shape a more efficient – and at the same time even more dynamic and flexible – Corporate structure.
In this context, Agrati has decided to adopt a new ERP system (SAP S/4 HANA) common to the Group companies, and to make use of Engineering's assistance as a partner for the provision of ICT services in the perimeter.
The new system is at the base of the process of transformation and standardization of key processes at Group level, with the aim of circulating best process practices and ensuring consistency of the information addressed to the company's top management.
This path is aimed at ensuring both quantifiable benefits in terms of increased efficiency and effectiveness of processes, and less tangible but fundamental benefits for the competitiveness of the company in the medium to long term.
The latter include greater overall visibility of the business, greater cooperation among the various company functions and greater flexibility/proximity to the needs of the market.
In summary, the project awarded to Engineering is divided into the following two streams:
- ERP stream: Implementation of SAP S/4 HANA suite modules to cover expressed requirements
- IT Outsourcing (ITO) stream: Outsourcing of services in the perimeter for the proposed solution, in addition to the ERP Application Management service.