Organizational change is a "revolution" that aims to modify processes, procedures, rule and conduct that constitute the very center of each type of organization.
The Engineering experience will allow gradual change, which has been pondered and is without risks.
Project Management Consultancy
- Planning and organization of management activities and processes
- Setting the monitoring and control cycle
- Setting communication management
- Setting risk management
- Setting agile management
- Specialization of Project Management in IT contexts.
Program Management Consultancy
- Setting management of a project program
- Setting management for benefits and outcomes
- Breaking down a program into projects and outlining its organization and governance processes.
- Planning the organization of a PMO structure within a company and IT and non-IT departments
Project and Program Management
- Leading a project/program
Demand and Portfolio Management
- Planning a project and program selection cycle
- Setting indicators
- Setting the demand cycle
- Setting and governing the Master Plan
- Portfolio, project and program selection cycle and demand activity governance
- Managerial reporting
- Traditional monitoring and control
- Agile monitoring and control
- Organization and governance of project and program management groups and organization of virtual support environments.
Project Management and Virtual PMO Communities
- Planning and governance of corporate communities dedicated to Project Management that involve project managers and PMO.
- Planning Change Management activities: definition of vision, leadership teams and quick wins
- Ongoing change governance
- Tutoring and synergies with training
- Organization of structures to support change and synergies with some knowledge management actions.