Digital Defense, Aerospace & Homeland Security
Approach & Solution
Hence, a technological platform has been developed, with advanced services for searching and acquiring heterogeneous data from Internet (including Deep Web and Darknet), allowing the extraction of threats, events and clues during the acquisition of non-structured data. This information is subject to comparative analyses for Intelligence activities and to rebuild investigative hypotheses for forensic purposes.
In particular, the platform includes:
- SONAR (SOurce iNtegration And monitoRing) framework for searching for information on the Internet
- MARLENE solution (Multilingual nAtuRal Language procEssiNg framEwork) for the analysis of textual content extracted from Surface Web, Deep Web and Darknet
- Knowledge Graph
- ERIN (sEcuRIty patterN discovery Framework)
- Investigative Hypothesis Management for the reconstruction and validation of such hypotheses
- Chain of Custody and Evidence to ensure the use of investigative data for forensic purposes
- Collaborative application in Intelligence and Forensic fields.
Support to intelligence activities (Open Source Intelligence) and Digital Forensic
Reduction of investigative timeframes with Source Discovery and Big Data Analysis services
Fight against online terrorist propaganda
AI & Advanced Analytics
Research & Innovation