Approach & Solution
To support A.R.P.A. Calabria in its institutional activities, we have developed the CFM 2.0 software platform that integrates a series of components based on the most advanced technologies in the field of Advanced Analytics and the Internet of Things, alongside specialised activities and services for the detection and analysis of environmental data.
CFM 2.0 makes it possible to monitor environmental phenomena in real time and to prevent any ensuing risks for humans.
- The Acquisition Module allows the acquisition of data from external sources, such as the network of sensors distributed throughout the region
- The Management Module makes it possible to consult the acquired data (also graphically), validate them and decide which of them can be made public
- The Dissemination Module that, through publication services, allows users to enter information in the alert portal "Allerta meteo Calabria" that collects all useful information on: alerts and bulletins, real-time updates on the evolution of events, weather forecasts, civil protection plans, risk maps and post-event reports
- The Analysis Module carries out tasks in relation to standard environmental data analysis models
- The GIS Module includes a web-based GIS system for consultation and a map server for publication.
Improved data collection and visualization
Timely data analysis
Real-time updates on alerts and bulletins
AI Advanced Analytics