Change is, and always will be, inevitable
Cloud automates, improves and augments end user activities
- Public Cloud: Computing capabilities provided as a service to customers that are external to the Cloud provider's organization. By sharing resources, one can reduce costs and gain access to more technologies and an enriched service catalogue.
- Hybrid Cloud: Computing capabilities provided as a service by leveraging a mix of both Public and Private Cloud services. Combining public and private capabilities ensures the best of both worlds.
- Private Cloud: Computing capabilities provided, in isolation, to only one organization. A more traditional guarded approach to Cloud.
- Digital Finance
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Energy & Utilities
- Digital Industry
- Digital & Retail Fashion
- Digital Media & Communication
- Smart Transportation
- Digital Workplace
- Augmented City
- Smart Government
- Digital Twin
- AI & Advanced Analytics
- Robotic Process Automation