Approach & Solution
In addition to the digital channels, the challenge was also to incorporate physical contact points into the customer experience strategy: taking advantage of the distribution of promotional materials in the main tourist areas.
Using service and ecosystem design approaches, we co-designed with the client the customer journey and a data strategy that would activate and implement digital marketing strategies for engagement and loyalty.
In this way we were able to attract, engage and retain the user, integrating the information assets from the regional Destination Management system with the Newsletter Marketing tool. We also created a customer DB with ongoing input from the profiling knowledge base using data analytics and multi-channel customer experience KPIs.
The solution included the design and implementation of:
- Emotive and immersive custom landing page optimised for mobile and desktop
- Customer Journey for user engagement & marketing
- Implementation of a CRM Customer DB to collect leads generated by the communication campaign.
The following were adopted:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud to activate the engagement journey through Newsletter & Campaign Marketing tools
- Digital analytics tools (Google Digital Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hot Jar) to monitor attraction, engagement and conversion of journeys on physical and digital touchpoints.
Ecosystem approach to innovation
Omni-channel customer experience planning (physical/digital)
Digital Monitoring service to analyse and report digital analytics and KPIs
Engineering Software Labs