Engineering: leader della Digital Transformation
The Suite includes a series of new generation modules designed to provide a modular and complete solution that enable CRM, ERP and payment management functionalities, even within a specific market domain (e.g. gas distribution). It ensures coverage of regulated services (gas, electricity, water services) and the ability to manage new services, not yet regulated (e.g. energy communities).
This represents the evolution of the Neta platform, already recognized by over 150 customers. Taking advantage of our profound and decades-long knowledge of the key processes in the reference markets, we are accompanying our Customers on a path of gradual evolution of the solution, enriching processes and functionality with a "best fit" approach on the enabling technologies, adapting them to regulatory developments and innovations deriving from new market sectors to be managed over time.
150+ Clients with offices in Italy, Spain and South America
40 million end users managed
60 million bills issued every year
1 billion bills issued to date
- High integration and composability between the Suite modules and market applications thanks to the data-driven approach
- Safeguarding investments thanks to the possibility of integrating "core" market applications and Suite modules
- Reduction of operating costs, thanks to data accuracy, guaranteed performance and security
- Adaptability to business needs, thanks to the flexibility of the solution and solidity of the database
- Robustness and reliability, thanks to services managed by cloud service providers
- Data-driven innovation, thanks to the integration of data from different sources to create new value and innovative services.
With our EC - Energy Community module, part of Neta Open Suite, we enable the management of Renewable Energy Communities and Collective Self-Consumption
Development of a solution based on Neta application modules for managing "meter2cash" processes in Power&Gas and extra commodity services.
Learn about Renewable Efficiency Management System, Engineering's composable platform for managing renewable energy and Energy Communities.
With NET@PAY we support the collection and payment processes for the municipalities within the metropolitan city of Palermo, offering a flexible and secure solution that conforms with the AGID directive and PagoPA circuit.
We evolve business models and processes along the entire energy chain, according to the paradigms of Digital Transformation.
We supported a key player of the European Utility market in the implementation of a technical configurator to manage the product catalogue and commercial proposals.
Thanks to our solution, 150.000 users will be able to use a unique and complete dashboard to check their water consumption.
Flexibility and Cross-selling: our solution improves VAS services, extending the commercial strategies of a leading company in the field of renewable energy.
Different functionalities on the basis of specific types of documents and end customers: the customisation of our Utilities Digital Platform for a flexible and dynamic billing.