• How is the Data Center infrastructure configured in Italy?
• How is the Italian Data Center market characterized and what are the main dynamics?
• Where are the infrastructures located and what characteristics do they have?
• What are the business models that characterize the Italian Data Center supply chain? What services are offered?
• What is the point of view of the Italian digital ecosystem, from the point of view of the supply and demand chain, with respect to Data Centers?
The Conference to present the results of the Research 2021 of the Data Center working group, organized by the School of Management of the Politecnico di Milano and promoted by Engineering, will be an opportunity to critically answer these questions.
The research aimed to study the main characteristics of the Italian infrastructure, to outline the evolution of the Italian Data Center supply chain with a critical eye and to compare the situation of our country with the European one.
Follow the live streaming here: osservatori.net