Engineering: leader della Digital Transformation
- the self-provisioning of IAAS/PAAS/SAAS/APIs products / services
- by applying of different pricing models (try & buy, freemium, pay-as-you-go, etc.)
- both on private datacenters and public cloud providers
- through multiple resellers channels
- by supporting monitoring and logging capabilities
- exposed on a common open API layer.
Enabling a new way of distributing, accessing, and controlling cloud services
- enabling to sell, distribute SaaS, third party or their own cloud services to the market
- enabling to consume and manage their IT services in a hybrid and multi cloud context
- providing marketplace capabilities enabling to sell digital products in a multi channels chain
Organizations are not only selling directly to customers but also facilitating transactions between third party sellers and customers. WIDER ECOSYSTEM
Enterprise marketplaces can bring new participants beyond the traditional value chain. NEW SOURCE OF REVENUES
Organizations will generate new revenue from the marketplace. NEW CAPABILITIES At the basic level, organizations can set up the technology platform to connect sellers and customers, and give them tools to enable transactions and manage the business.
We developed a B2B/B2C marketplace that enables our client to resell several kinds of IaaS/SaaS/PaaS services to end-users and to expand its business.
We built a 2-sided marketplace where both the client and its partners can publish and resell their AI solutions for different fields and industries.
We implemented our Cloudesire platform to create a XaaS marketplace to fluidify the business relationships with our Client's distributors and resellers.
Cloud Services Marketplace for Public Sector
IaaS, PaaS and SaaS AGID qualified services for the Public Entities, Healthcare, and Public Utilities.