Engineering, with its Digital Defense, Aerospace & Homeland Security area, will be present at the 2023 edition of SEAFUTURE, an international exhibition involving the excellences of the naval industry, Navy, Agencies and Governments.
Focus on the underwater domain, considered increasingly crucial. In fact, in the Budget Law 2023, the National Underwater Dimension Pole was established, led by the Navy. In this context Engineering has participated from the beginning in the activities of the constituting Pole and has developed a range of expertise in Underwater Domain Awareness.
In booth D42 we will present some of the projects implemented in the Underwater domain:
- WATER SPACE MANAGEMENT in support of the Navy's underwater operations.
- ECHO SYSTEM, the decision support platform for the classification of objects detected in the open sea, through the analysis of the acoustic signal acquired by sonar sensors
- CIDOIMO, the decision support platform for classification of anthropogenic and non-anthropogenic targets detected in the open sea, introducing innovative AI techniques such as Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) applied to acoustic signals and frequency spectra
- BISS, the platform for detection and tracking of targets detected using bi-static sonar sensors in non-cooperative configuration
- RECON UV for reconnaissance and reclamation of the stretch of sea in front of a landing beach, a preliminary activity to any amphibious assault on the coast.
We are waiting for you! Learn more: Seafuture