The project's goal was the ECCO Tool application for IT assessment, aimed at identifying the presence of characteristic competences of the IS Analyst Profile within the corporate client's IT Department, considering both the evaluation parameters indicated by the Tool and the internal company specific characteristics.
The final point of the project was evaluating the "positioning", compared to the target profile, of the candidate staff and the relative definition of the most suitable training path for achieving the target level of expertise.
The steps followed in this process were:
- composition of the IS Analyst profile based on requisites supplied by the EUCIP standard and internal requirements
- assessment of candidates' skills via the application of the specific ECCO Tool and later individual dialogues
- evaluation of the gaps that each candidate has and drawing up of individual training paths.
The project, which involved users from the corporate client in their offices in Rome and Milan, after an assessment phase that lasted about ten days, then gave rise to the design and subsequent provision of the main two training paths:
- AT10 – “Technical analysis method for solving technical-operational critical factors”
- TEST – “The TEST process”.