Marche Multiservizi (MMS) is a multiutility belonging to the Hera Group for public utility services, specialized in management of the integrated water cycle, environmental hygiene services and distribution of methane gas.
First multiutility in the Marche Region for business volume, industrial size and result of the first regional merger of sector companies, it has:
- 253 million m3 of water sold
- a turnover of 4 billion Euro in 2011
- a client base of 2 million users.
The introduction of Net@DIS (replacing the SAP platform managed by ISU and not yet in unbundling) comes from MMS' need to have an IT solution in line with the current legislation in force for the gas distribution market.
At the same time as activating the Net@DIS, an Application to Application communication system was realized (for processes regulated between sale and distribution).
The project also foresees:
- development of an integration with the Genesys telephone bar for emergency call management
- development of an integration with SAP CO-DI for management of accounting flows of issued amounts
- development of an integration with a custom meter reading management system (realized on db access).
Activities carried out:
- project management
- functional analysis and definition of the solution
- functional tests - inspection /User Acceptance Test
- training for key-users
- start-up and post start-up support.
Benefits obtained: the system fulfills the obligations provided for in the recent legislation for the gas sector (e.g. 229/12, 99/11).