UNIACQUE S.p.A. is a fully pubic corporation that manages integrated water services in the province of Bergamo. Further to the acquisition of BAS SII by the A2A Group, Uniacque has purchased a new ERP to integrate the two companies' operational and functional processes.
The completed project allowed the following goals to be achieved:
- guaranteeing availability of an integrated, functional company information system
- activating stringent management controls and regular controls on financial flows
- redefining some company processes by exploiting characteristics of the new application platform
- preparing an integrated logistics-accounting system for managing utilities (Billing, CRM, etc.).
The activities carried out
Engineering implemented the SAP ERP (FI, CO, MM, SD modules) and integrated them with the active cycle management systems (NET@SIU for BAS SII and AdHoc Enterprise for Uniacque). It also developed a web application for managing the list of suppliers.
Thanks to a mix of resources custom-designed for the project, Engineering has able to offer a service of excellent on a limited available budget and with extremely challenging requisites regarding support for the processes review.
- Orientation towards the Best Practices for process revision and consequent organization for the merger
- Automation of processes previously managed on paper (signatures of approval for Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders).