The experience gained by Engineering in the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) field, in Electronic Invoicing in all its areas (eMail, PEC, XML, digital signatures) and Substitute Storage has allowed the company to support Air Liquide in activating a service platform that is adapted to the needs of its clients and is characterized by:
- invoice delivery via email using PDF or URL for direct access to the invoicing website
- possibility of immediate switching between channels (traditional post, email with PDF, email with URL, website)
- automatic issuing of reminders to those who have not yet received the invoice
- integration with the Air Liquide information system for receipt of the issued invoices
- availability of web interfaces for the collection of consent for receiving electronic invoices
- possibility of automatic sending of other documents (e.g. commercial communications).
The Electronic Invoicing application was created using the FACT platform, while realization of the Sales Intelligence application was made possible thanks to the SAS platform.
- reduction of direct and indirect operating costs by sending invoices
- certain date of invoice receipt by the client also without using certified email PEC
- possibility of switching to PEC when the Air Liquid clients are compliant
- possibility of activating Substitute Storage of documents.
Engineering offers pharmaceutical sector process the most versatile solution for the electronic exchange of documents thanks to its own Electronic Invoicing and Substitute Storage (FACT) and Electronic Data Interchange (IPSE Download pdf) platforms.