Approach & Solution
In an organizational context that is still in full transformation, Engineering, in close collaboration with Aria Spa and the Lombardy Region, is designing and developing the system according to an "agile" approach so that it can more easily accommodate - digitally - the needs of healthcare organizations.
The ellipse Platform represents an "acceleration" factor that has made it possible to deploy a first version of this system in a short term (5 months).
- Intake: to record the request for taking charge related to a patient
- Preliminary assessment: to conduct an initial assessment of the patient's condition/needs using specific assessment forms
- Drafting and planning of the individual project: to manage the individual project and planning of all activities
- Individual project monitoring: to check the progress of the individual project defined for the patient
- Patient diary: to record significant activities/events related to the patient's course of care
- Internal organization: to manage the organizational/logistical aspects of outreach facilities (e.g., resource census and booking agendas).
Ettore Fiore, Welfare Services Structure Manager of ARIA S.p.A.
Digitization of new models of territorial care
Hospital-territory integration and continuity of care
Support for multidisciplinary caretaking
Management and monitoring of the patient care pathway
Engineering proprietary products & other technologies
Engineering Software Labs
Data & Analytics