Approach & Solution
- The full administration and payment of EU agricultural funds and other aid to the primary sector.
- The management of the process stream, ranging from fund application collection and payments, to the drafting of tenders and the handling of controls.
- Collecting and updating a farm’s business file.
- Collecting applications for funding/aid and managing the whole process through to clearance and payment
- Using satellite technologies from the Sentinel4PSR project to automate processes covered by the Rural Development Programme (RDP).
- Utilising photographs, geo-referenced tracks and app-based augmented reality solutions to aid territorial verification in disputes over agricultural use.
- Using biometric signatures in the procedures associated with the 1st and 2nd pillars of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP).
More than 150,000 farms from 2014 to date
Over €1,7 billion of funding
More than 700,000 activities dealt with
AI & Advanced Analytics
AR - MR - VR
Engineering Public Administration Business Unit Engineering D.HUB