Engineering: leader della Digital Transformation
- One-to-one video chat between Client Advisor and Client
- Booking of video chats and Client Advisor agenda management
- Remote presentation of the collection
- Manage the shopping cart in the web app
- Manage payments in the web app
- Multiple management of the cameras in the store
- Sharing high resolution photos to the Client via chat
- Macro and 360° view of the product in the store
How Does CHAT BOUTIQUE Work?
- Thanks to a web app dedicated to orchestrating in-store high resolution cameras, the Client Advisor invites the Client to participate in a one-to-one real time shopping session.
- Thanks to integration with our MyClienteling solution, the Client Advisor can share information about the product, allowing for the Client to perceive the quality and see the details, up to the creation of their shopping cart.
- The Client can log in to the web app from any device and interact with the Client Advisor in real time with audio/video support, ask questions, chat and send multimedia content throughout the shopping session and payment process.
- The complete integration with the Client’s back-end systems (e-commerce, POS, DAM etc.) allows for Clients to experience new omnichannel sales scenarios that didn’t exist before, such as Remote Click From Store and Cross Click From Store.
The value for our Clients
Build a long-lasting relationship with the Client, improving the cross-channel experience also remotely.
Guarantee an ultimate response to Client’s expectations, looking for new ways to engage them.
Reconsider a new role for the physical stores, and new organizational and sales models.
CHANNELLING OF CONTENT
Demonstrate the thorough knowledge of the Client, maintaining a connection with them also remotely.
Knowledge is power: the integration of channels allows to transform recommendations directly into in-store conversions.