Approach & Solution
- Maximum efficiency (single platform, single supplier, specific modules).
- Maximum scalability (each module can be updated individually).
- Centralized customer/server configuration.
- Introduction of audit trail functionalities.
- Modeling techniques used in various areas of the product life cycle, implemented using the best methodologies for the resolution of similar problems, such as OMT methodologies (Object Modeling Technique by Rumbaugh), OOSE (Object Oriented Software Engineering by Jacobson) and UML (Unified Modeling Language).
- Architecture that enables a flexibility in defining the solution design.
High efficiency: single platform, single supplier
Machine data management is independent from their suppliers
High scalability and modularity of the solution
Process performance Innovation
Engineering Industry & Services Business Unit Engineering Manufacturing and Automation Competence Center