Approach & Solution
- Users can purchase and renew their parking and ZTL (limited traffic areas) access permits online with INES Cloud BSS Pisamo.
- The tickets purchased are associated with the personal PisaPass, the RFID card that abolishes paper permits.
- Thanks to an app for smartphone with RFID reader, on-road staff can immediately check the validity of the permit and can issue the fine on the spot.
- Localized RFID Gates on the urban perimeter identify the ZTL permit on the vehicle and measure traffic flows.
- 150 Parking Spot Sensors detect the occupation status of individual parking bays and send the information to LED panels and the mobile Tap&Park app.
- All city mobility field devices are monitored by INES Cloud OSS which provides a control panel with aggregate data.
Controllers avoid repetitive data entry
Over 50,000 tourist buses access the city easily
Reduction in and an improvement of traffic flow
Urban permits (parking, ZTL) are on-line managed
Revolutioning the management of city mobility
AI & Advanced Analytics
Our Products & Other Technologies
Kiunsys (Engineering Group)